Vastu For Home
Living a joyful and satisfying life is possible only when the space you live has positive vibes. Good Vastu Layout has a significant impact on Lifestyle and Health. Designing a pleasant and well-balanced environment generates a positive flow in the Vastu house. Properly organizing living space, according to Vastu will attract good luck, prosperity, and health. The essence of Vastu is the creation of harmony and a dynamic balance between your inner as well as your exterior space. Vastu for home planning needs the balancing of five key Vastu elements.
In the apartment, the land is shared by multiple owners, but in the case of an independent bungalow or villa, you are directly connected to the earth. It is the most prominent element of Vastu Shastra. Hence Bungalow dwellers have more control over the significant Vaastu elements than the apartment owners.
The home is viewed as a single structure where all sections of the house work together. A Vastu cosmic mandala 9 x 9 grid indicates functions of each direction of any premises. Much like our physical bodies which have different parts, the sections in our home are like organs in our body, interlinked and interdependent but working together.
If your life is far from abundance and wonderful feeling, then you are staying in a house that may have some serious Vastu defects.
Can the Vastu defect be corrected?
A Vastu defect can be corrected through the changes in the rooms, through the interiors of the house, by applying harmonious colours, by changing the placements, by using regulators and, also applying various remedies. Vaastu offers numerous ways to better your life path without making any huge expenditure. Every Vaastu defect has some kind of remedy. Hence if taken properly, the happiness and peace come back in life again. It brings a rapid shift in a person’s life.
Vastu helps you to converts the living spaces in a particular order that sets an equation between cosmic energies and the people living in the premises. A person observes physical, spiritual and, also material well-being. It creates a rhythm and balance in the atmosphere to ensure a better life.
Does Vastu affect tenants?
The physical environment of the house affects continuously all sectors of your life. Vastu defective premises has a high turnover of tenants. Tenants do not have liberty to do drastically changes in the home to follow vastu rules. Impact of bad vastu is also severe on the tenant of the property. Using effective and relevant remedies attracts good fortune resulting in to more interesting life.
Key locations to be considered while following Vastu for home & drawing a Vastu Plan:-
- Location of the Main Entrance – Auspicious front door as per Vastu brings success, more prosperity and, also enhances good luck as per Vastu for homeowner.
- Location of the prayer zone – True location brings Peace, Harmony and, also tranquillity in the home.
- Surrounding of the home – External environment could impact the house owner’s fate.
- The shape of the House as per Vaastu – Irregular shape creates serious faults.
- Location of the Living Room, Family room, Master Bedroom, Kids Bedroom as well as the Guest room.
- Location of the kitchen according to Vastu and also its internal arrangement – Correct location brings an abundance of wealth, health, and, also prosperity.
- Placements of Electronic gadgets like Computer, TV, Heaters etc
- The direction of the Toilets – Health may suffer because of incorrect placement of washrooms.
- Colors for the Interior – Go for a combination of vibrant, cool, harmonious and, also energetic colors.
- The direction of Lower as well as higher zone.
- The internal arrangement of Each and every room.
- Location of the staircase in case of an Independent home.
- Garden & plantation. Plants are as important as other accessories in the space.
- The shape of the furniture as well as types of material used in the furniture.
- Paintings & home decor. Artwork or paintings can do wonders for mental health and well being. Many artworks can be relaxing and distressing. Paintings and artwork serve the purpose of beauty and hence improves the home decor.
- Missing Corner / Corner Cuts & Extended Corners.
Important suggestions according to Vastu for home
- The main door is the mouth of positive energy and opportunities. It should always be located in the most auspicious direction. Do a strong Vastu correction, if it has a negative location. Many people ignore this important thing and suffer bad luck for many years.
- Correcting the main door’s Vastu defect protects your house from frequent illness, money crises, and also disharmony.
- Avoid arched doors which disturbs positive energy patterns.
Living Room, Dining and Prayer area
- A brahmasthan (center of the house), a space central to any premises is the calmest and cosmically connected place. It is the heart of the house and should always be left open and free of obstructing objects. The kitchen, toilet, pillar and, also heavy furniture in the center of the home are severe residential Vaastu defects.
- Always use a square or rectangular shape dining table. Oval or round shape dining table creates a difference of opinion amongst the family members.
- Antique dining furniture near the dining indicates tiresome low energy. They are more suitable in a museum than the dining area.
- Never keep your home temple, prayer room, or pooja room sharing a toilet wall. This is a bad house Vastu.
Bedroom as per Vastu for home or apartment
- You spend many passive hours sleeping, so your head should be towards the east or south. Sleeping with head towards the north brings illness to the person. This may result in a major health issue and will be difficult to recover.
- It is crucial that there should not be a toilet above the bedroom. This can cause illness in the house as per Vastu.
- Paint your southwest room with a yellow color to enhance the earth element of your house according to Vastu. If you have a bedroom towards the southeast zone, it may create illness in the home. Paint this room with pistachio green.
- Master Bedroom above the kitchen may cause instability in business or job. Children’s bedroom above the kitchen could profoundly impact their academic performance.
- Avoid sleeping under the overhead beam. Also, avoid keeping the temple or study desk below a beam.
- If you have computers and electronics near your bed, keep fluorite rock near the side table. It gives protection from harmful radiation.
- Do not allow children or guests to use the southwest bedroom of your home.
- A bed reflecting in a mirror causes an energy drain. As a result, you do not get sound sleep.
Kitchen as per Vastu for home or apartment
- Never place the sink beside the gas or oven. This water element extinguishes beneficial fire energy.
- A stove or gas in which all burners don’t operate properly can make the occupants of a house feel stuck – financially. Clean your stove and be sure all the burners are working 100% with no obstruction.
Enhancing and Energizing home
- Get more job opportunities by placing a lord Kubera in the north direction of your house as per Vastu.
- Hang a beautiful crystal chandelier in the living room to draw positive energy and brings abundance in life.
- Place a huge mirror facing a dining table. A mirror reflecting a dining Table doubles the food which signifies abundance and wealth.
- According to Vastu, the water element is directly connected with prosperity. When you energize the water element correctly, it will make you rich beyond your expectations.
- Place a Vastu painting of Maitreya Buddha in a blessing poses on the east wall for healing benefits.
- Place a bowl containing a Vaastu salt near the study desk. It helps in maintaining positive energy around the study area.
Precautions as per Vastu for home
- Never keep a dustbin in the northeast corner of your house. This corner is the most auspicious sacred corner according to Vastu Shastra.
- Extension of the house other than north-east is a Vastu defect and needs a strong Vastu correction.
- The nonworking clocks or watches at home or office should be removed as they generate negative energy. Clocks should always be kept in ready to use condition.
- Vastu Shasta does not recommend a spiral staircase. It acts like a corkscrew creating negative energy.
- Avoid materials from an old building to build a new one. Otherwise, those old materials may repeat negative incidents that occurred in the old house.
- Avoid Vastu house adjacent to dilapidated buildings and cemeteries. They are without any life.
- According to Vastu, the shadow of the tree should not fall on your house between 9 am to 3 pm. Its called a “Chhaya Vedh” according to Vastu Shastra.
The energy of your house-Purifying your home for more positivity
- Purify your house by moping a floor with Himalayan rock salt once a week. It mobilizes fresh energy inside the house and also removes the negative one.
- Cobwebs symbolize being wrapped up and stuck physically & financially. Clear them away so you can move forward.
- Always keep the corners very bright. Corners in a Vastu are very potent energy sources.
- To protect your house from the pollutant energy, toilet lids should always be closed when not in “active use.
- Placing a Tulasi/tulsi plant in the northeast or north or east sector of the house can transform any bad energy into positive and good energy.
- Cactus plants are considered to be exceptionally negative plants to have in your house or home. It can seriously affect your health & relationship.
- The home which does not have plants may always feel lifeless energy. Even in a small house, the balcony can be used for the plants.
- Avoid keeping dry flowers which signify poor energy.